Head: Prof. K. V. S. Sarma
The Centre has been established with the following objectives in mind:
- To identify training and development needs of the officials of the legal, regulatory other agencies associated with implementation of corporate laws, rules and guidelines.
- To develop framework for identifying training needs of independent directors, executives, executive directors and other Board members in companies.
- To carry out research for developing the determinants of board effectiveness.
- To develop a Master’s Course in Corporate Governance in association with business entities.
- To organise conferences, seminars and workshops on ‘corporate governance’.
- To start Diploma Programmes on ‘Corporate Governance’.
- To carry out research on Corporate Law and allied laws.
- To do research on Corporate Laws and allied laws of foreign countries.
- To publish journal on ‘Corporate Laws and allied laws’.
With a view to achieve the above objectives the Centre seeks to work with various regulatory bodies and corporations.