The larger motive behind the establishment of ‘CoEF-N’ : 'Centre of Excellence for Economics and Finance', is to promote ‘Investment culture’ in the country thus directly contributing to raising ‘Domestic Capital’ and in turn, its economic development.
The Centre engages the students actively through finance club activities and research projects in an effort to provide insight into application of finance and economics in business management.
Activities of the Centre
- Conduct Seminars and Workshops on various subjects for deliberate discussion on ‘pragmatic approaches on leveraging financial system’ for relevant audience.
- Publish ‘Annual Journal’ to collate research findings and disseminate information to target audience.
- Offer certification programs in collaboration with other institutions.
- Create a platform for interaction among participants of Industry, Financial Sector, Finance Professionals and academicians to enhance knowledge sharing and addressing relevant issues.
- Conduct comprehensive studies on the start-up eco system in India with focus on conceptual maturity, prerequisites for fund raising and investor expectations.
- Engage in management consultancy services and start up mentoring programs.